What is a payday loan?
A payday loan is a small unsecured loan designed to meet someone’s financial needs until their next payday. Essentially, someone is making out a check for the advanced loan amount, plus a fee, to be held until their next payday. These quick payday loans are simple to obtain through an easy application process and provide customers with a quick cash advance when they need it the most.
Whether there is an emergency situation or just a need for some extra cash now, for those who cannot wait until their next payday, a payday loan is the perfect solution. It is a great alternative to late fees or bank overdraft charges or selling or pawning merchandise.
Borrowers receive cash in exchange for a personal check held for future deposit. Borrowers write a personal check for the amount borrowed plus the finance charge and receive cash.
Lenders hold the checks until the next payday when loans and the finance charge must be paid in one lump sum. To pay a loan, borrowers can redeem the check by paying the loan with cash, allow the check to be deposited at the bank, or electronically withdrawn.
Payday Loans: A Quick and Easy Solution
- Flexible Terms: Payday loans are available for as little as *$50 or as much as $500.
- Easy Qualification: Our simple qualification process provides payday loans to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Must be 19 years old (in Alabama) and a resident of the U.S.
- Have a job
- Have an active and open US checking account
- Provide proof of income (most recent paystub)
- Current State Issued ID
- No Credit Check: We offer cash advance loans to customers regardless of their credit history. Applicants with less than perfect credit are welcome to apply.
- Fast Access to Cash: Clients complete our application and other requirements and have access to cash immediately after. The whole process takes as little as twenty minutes.
- Fee Disclosure: Full disclosure of all fees is provided to clients as part of the application process so they know all charges prior to receiving their loan.
Check your state laws regarding specific payday loan regulations.